Air Conditioning Repair, Winter Haven FL
Our Air Conditioning Repair Services in Winter Haven Will Get Your AC Unit Running Like New!
It isn’t always obvious when your need to call an HVAC company, like Air Assault Air Conditioning & Heating, for air conditioning repair in Winter Haven Florida. Even if your AC unit stops blowing cold air into your home, there are five main signs that you may need to call us and get a technician over to look at your AC unit.
- Weird noises like squealing, squeaking, and crunching, are indicators that a part within your AC unit has broken or is about to stop working. It’s time to call us for AC repair!
- Another sign that you may need air conditioning repair is when you start smelling strange odors coming from your AC. Try replacing your air filter first, but if the smells persist, you may have an electrical issue on your hands.
- A change in the temperature in your home is also a sign that you need AC repair. If you can’t seem to get your home to a comfortable temperature, you may need the assistance of an air conditioning repair company.
- You may also find that your AC unit stops blowing cool air altogether and starts blowing hot air like a heater. This is also indicative of a problem that needs the attention of an AC repair company.
- The final sign that you need to call an air conditioning repair company like Air Assault Air Conditioning & Heating is if you start seeing water build up at the base of your HVAC unit. This may be due to a refrigerant leak or blockage within the drain tube.
If you see any of these warning signs or are concerned about any other issues with your air conditioner, call us at Air Assault Air Conditioning & Heating in Winter Haven, Florida. We’ll send an air conditioning repair technician out to take a look right away!