Heaters & Furnaces, Winter Haven Florida
Get a Great Price on a Wide Range of Quality Heaters & Furnaces in Winter Haven Florida!
There are many factors to consider when buying a new heater or furnace. It’s a big investment to replace a heater, so the decision should not be taken lightly. Here are a few things you should check on when shopping for heaters or Furnaces:
- Type of Fuel– What powers the heater—Heating oil? Propane gas? Electricity? If it’s gas or oil, make sure you have a reliable fuel source you can use to keep the tank full.
- Energy Efficiency– Check the Energy Star rating to find out how efficient the heater or furnace is. The higher the rating, the lower your energy bills will be. And even better, some energy-efficient heaters can even qualify you for tax credits!
- Size- You might assume that the bigger the heater, the better it will be able to heat your home, but that’s definitely not the case. For optimal efficiency, the heater must be sized in proportion to the size of your home.
- Brand- While this is not a catch-all guarantee, it can be a comfort if your furnace comes from a brand you know to be reliable, such as Maytag, Frigidaire, Ream, Goodman, or Amana, instead of a brand you’ve never heard of before.
- Price– You shouldn’t automatically accept the lowest quote you receive, but price can definitely be a factor that helps you decide between a few different heaters if you are on the fence. If the heater is both good quality and comes at a decent price, that’s a win-win situation!
At Air Assault Air Conditioning & Heating in Winter Haven, Florida, we’d be glad to help you pick out a new heater or furnace that is perfect for you, your family, and your home.