Our air conditioning repair services in Lakeland will get your AC unit running like new!
A functional air conditioning system is a necessity in Florida. With our warm climate and high humidity levels throughout the year, you need a system that can keep it cool and comfortable within your home while maintaining the proper moisture levels. If you turn on your air conditioning system and something isn’t working right, you may need to call in a professional for air conditioning repair.
It isn’t always obvious when you need to call an HVAC company, like Air Assault Air Conditioning & Heating, for air conditioning repair in Lakeland, Florida. Even if your AC unit stops blowing cold air into your home, there are five main signs that you may need to call us and get a technician over to look at your AC unit.
- Weird noises like squealing, squeaking, and crunching, are indicators that a part within your AC unit has broken or is about to stop working. It’s time to call us for AC repair!
- Another sign that you may need air conditioning repair is when you start smelling strange odors coming from your AC. Try replacing your air filter first, but if the smells persist, you may have an electrical issue on your hands.
- A change in the temperature in your home is also a sign that you need AC repair. If you can’t seem to get your home to a comfortable temperature, you may need the assistance of an air conditioning repair company.
- You may also find that your AC unit stops blowing cool air altogether and starts blowing hot air like a heater. This is also indicative of a problem that needs the attention of an AC repair company.
- The final sign that you need to call an air conditioning repair company like Air Assault Air Conditioning & Heating is if you start seeing water build up at the base of your HVAC unit. This may be due to a refrigerant leak or blockage within the drain tube.
If you see any of these warning signs or are concerned about any other issues with your air conditioner, call us at Air Assault Air Conditioning & Heating in Lakeland, Florida. We’ll send an air conditioning repair technician out to look right away! If your air conditioning unit is covered under any type of manufacturer’s warranty, our technicians are authorized to perform repairs for all major manufacturers. We also provide a one-year warranty on the labor we provide on Ream and Frigidaire units.
We provide excellent customer service and high-quality HVAC equipment at low prices.
Watch Out for these Red Flags that Indicate Something is Wrong with Your Air Conditioner.
If you have any questions about whether you might need air conditioning repair or what is involved in the process, don’t hesitate to contact us. We work on most major brands, including Amana, Maytag, Ream, Goodman, and Frigidaire, as well as many others in the HVAC industry. Our team members are also available for service on heating units. We can perform routine maintenance and keep your HVAC system in good condition, so it can keep up with the changing seasons in Lakeland.